Monday, August 15, 2011

A new Brain

It's that time of year, time to get a new planner! Years ago I started getting a new planner around the start of school. This one has the rest of 2011 and all of 2012.And I LOVE it! I got a Life Planner, a total splurge!  The cover was customized with my name and my blog name, because really, a planner is about all the moments between waking and sleep. :)


The inside pages are beautiful, each month a new color theme, including tabs! Of course I still have my trusty to-do list, something that I always write on extra paper so I can take just that with me if I need to instead of my entire brain. :) Life is always so orderly with a new planner.

1 comments:

Sarah 2:24 PM  

Want!! I want one!! I am still loving my Calendar of Lists book, though. That reminds me, I need to find my other list book and bloggity blog a few of the ones I feel comfy enough with sharing.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP