I admit it, I carry around a big ole purse that is packed with stuff. I carry more now then I did when Alex was little. Lately I feel like I am carrying way more then I use to. So let's see what I have been dragging around with me lately. First, this is my Vera Bradley Bowler bag that I got for Mother's day three years ago. Now I am not a huge VB fan, but this purse is awesome, everything has a place and I can find anything with my eyes closed. That is a sign of a well designed bag.
Behold, the Goods...
- My planner, which will be retired as of tonight since my new Life Planner is on the Fedex delivery truck as we speak!
- Library Book, Godmother, cute and dark fairytale remake.
- My VB wallet, LOVE it, get asked about it at least once a week.
- Check book, which I usually leave at home, this guy got mixed in with some papers.
- Two thumb drives, it is the core of my work.
- My droid, yay smart phones.
- Mentos Gum, it sure is interesting tasting.
- Alex's leftover twizzler package from the movies a few weeks ago. I think I am going to chuck it.
- Six pens and one Pencil.
- One mini package of crayons, best dollar store find ever! It was a necessity when Alex was little, now it is just casual fun.
- BB&W antibacterial gel
- Colour Juice lip gloss.
- Sun glasses
- Name mints that Casey brought home from a business trip.
- Chapstick, can't live without it.
- Beaver Balm cuticle care, AMAZING stuff.
- Mascara, eyeliner, brush and eyeshadow set for today. I was running late and knew I would have time to apply it at the client site.
- Two hair ties
- Big ass pile of random papers.
- A book of Logic puzzles, fun to entertain myself with when Alex takes over my phone for Angry birds.
So what do you take with you everywhere?